Flaire Kayak Paddle

• MSRP

This Product Has Been Discontinued

Flaire Kayak Paddle Description

Flaire Kayak Paddle Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Flaire Kayak Paddle.

Flaire Kayak Paddle Specifications

• Length (min, max): , "
  • Blade Dimensions (L × W): × "

• Sport/Activity: Kayaking

Aqua-Bound
Flaire Kayak Paddle Reviews

Read reviews for the Flaire Kayak Paddle by Aqua-Bound as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

We'll not sure this review...

We'll not sure this review is relevant but hopefully someone finds it useful... AquaBound Flair paddle I think the same as Bending Branches Whisper
Good bang for the buck entry paddle. Picked up after someone stole mine on vacation. I only paid 40 bucks so how bad could it be...

Has the typical simple push button ferrule. One angle adjustment (which I don't use anyway) but nice option to have... Fairly lightweight compared with my original cheesy Box store Harmony one, has good power as I fish and paddle Upstream in the Delaware river, or usually go a few miles in a flat lake to my secret spots.

Well balanced. Zero play in the two halves which I really like, on the 230 length anyway. I handled the StingRay in a store in carbon with the simple ferrule and it had play after assembled which is a definite deal breaker.

Flair has some flex in the blades when really Hammering down, but again for the money I don't believe it's slowed me down to any discernible degree

I'd recommend this paddle to any beginner or as a cheap backup. I mix a low and high angle style and it digs in nice either way, since it has a broader face than a lot of higher-end paddles like the StingRay. I'm in the market and will be buying the Manta Ray carbon posilok in the future.

PS: I handled the TLC version and wasn't convinced about it, it had no play but seemed a bit fussy about definitely locking in, the nice woman at AquaBound said basically the Posilok is the future on their paddles...

Flaire Kayak Paddle