Apex 80XE Description

A fun, beginner-friendly kayak, the Pelican APEX 80XE is a sit-on-top kayak designed to provide hours of fun for the smaller paddler. Built on a shallow v chine hull shape, this sit-on-top kayak offers great stability and maneuverability while providing good performance and tracking. The APEX 80XE features molded footrests, an adjustable ERGOFORM padded backrest and a tank well with bungee for storage. Made of RAM-X™ impact-resistant material, the Pelican APEX 80XE is lightweight for easy transport and is built to last.

Apex 80XE Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Apex 80XE.

Apex 80XE Specifications

• Storage platform with bungee
  • Bottle holder
  • Carrying handles

• Activity Type: Recreation
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip
  • Skill Level: Beginner
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Smaller Adult/Child

Where to Buy the Apex 80XE

Pelican International
Apex 80XE Reviews

Read reviews for the Apex 80XE by Pelican International as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I just recently bought 2...

I just recently bought 2 of the Apex 80xe Pelican kayaks for while I'm in college and I have taken them out a few times with several different friends and my fiance. I was a little nervous since they are rated for small paddlers (175lbs capacity) but we have definitely pushed the limits and they have exceeded my expectations. I am about 140lbs and it is PERFECT for a couple hour kayak trip in a fairly smooth lake. Although, I probably would not take it on my usual 8-hour river trips due to not much play with the weight to bring a cooler. I may be investing in a floating cooler that will follow along before too long. Oh, and the green color is awesome.