Buy 2 shirts, Get 1 Free Order in the next for delivery by Dec 24.

Aloha

by Kialoa

Aloha Description

The Aloha is a sup brought to you by Kialoa. Read Aloha reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other sup recommendations below or explore all sups to find the perfect one for you!

Kialoa
Aloha Reviews

Read reviews for the Aloha by Kialoa as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I wanted a good, all...

I wanted a good, all around board for puttering around on the ponds and lakes near my home. Because I don't have a lot of free time to devote to hobbies, I couldn't justify an expensive board that wouldn't see a lot of use. It also had to be light enough that I could easily load & unload it when I paddle alone. This board suits my needs quite well. Pros Very light. Affordable. Cons Doesn't track well when the water is choppy. Usage SUP yoga. Flat water touring.

The Kialoa Aloha board and...

The Kialoa Aloha board and paddles are lightweight and durable. As a novice, they were really great to get started on - easy to use, manageable size, etc. I definitely recommend, whether you're just starting out, or an expert. Pros Pretty light, easy to use, stable Cons None so far Usage Exercise, touring