All-Terrain Airless Cart Description
This is the only cart on the market truly engineered for ALL hull types, large watercraft & heavy loads! Wheel clearance for unique hull Types - Extra tall Bunker Bars adjust to 5 positions to fit Flat, V-shaped, and Tunnel Hulls!
Read and submit reviews for the All-Terrain Airless Cart.
All-Terrain Airless Cart Specs and Features
- Material Description: Steel Frame with Dark Titanium Hammer-tone Powder Coating; Stainless Steel Hardware; 16" Airless Tire with steel Wheels; UV Protected Tie-Down Straps
- Extended height Bunker Bars provide much-needed lift between hull & cart wheels on V-shaped, tunnel/catamaran, flat bottom etc.
- Kick Stand is shorter than the wheel so when the watercraft is loaded on the cart - the load goes to the wheels allowing the kickstand to release easily!
- Single spring loaded kickstand for easy & stable loading
- Dual Strap System for stable transport of unique hull types with 4 UV protected cam-buckle tie-down straps
- Strap Lengths: 53" buckle end & 66" long end
- NO "Load Shifting" - 4-point strap placement secures the load.
- Premium and now stronger 15" Mag-Lite wheels with Airless "No-Flat" tires.
- Steel Sealed Wheel Bearings
- Boat rests on Over-sized, upgraded heavy-duty foam padding with durable rugged cover.
- Steel Frame with dark titanium hammer-tone powder coating
- Stainless steel hardware and 4 locking pins & wire tether for bunker bars
- Folds flat for easy storage & transport: 31" x 16" x 6"
- Overall size: 31" x 16" x 18"
- 300 lbs weight capacity
- Cart weights 17 lbs.
Suspenz Storage & Transport
All-Terrain Airless Cart Reviews
Purchased this cart for my Old Town Saranac 146 canoe. The…
Purchased this cart for my Old Town Saranac 146 canoe. The cart is heavy duty and is made of aluminum. The tires are airless which is great that you don't have to worry about low pressure or flats. The wheels come off and the cart folds up for easy storage. A mesh carry bag comes with it which is great for storing the cart.
I can now canoe solo since I now do not have to worry about carrying the canoe by myself. This cart is a must to have. Makes transporting your canoe to from your vehicle a breeze.