Wicking Shirts just $24.95

Sportsstuff Adventure 1030

Sportsstuff Adventure 1030 Description

The Sportsstuff Adventure 1030 is a sup brought to you by Sportsstuff. Read Sportsstuff Adventure 1030 reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other sup recommendations below or explore all sups to find the perfect one for you!

Sportsstuff
Sportsstuff Adventure 1030 Reviews

Read reviews for the Sportsstuff Adventure 1030 by Sportsstuff as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I just bought the...

I just bought the inflatable SPORTSSTUFF Adventure 1030 Paddleboard package from Walmart about a week ago. In that time, I have used it twice. When filled to 15 psi, it is surprisingly stable and maneuverable. I have only used it on a small lake with calm waters, but it seems to handle very well so far. I like that the board itself is only 25 lbs once inflated and easy to carry. It comes with a high quality mesh backpack and all of the supplies you would need to start paddle boarding. Pros Lightweight, Convenient/Easy to Transport, Stable for an iSUP, All supplies you need to start paddleboarding. Cons The seat to convert it to a kayak seems like it isn't very durable. The pin in the fin doesn't seem very secure, so it may get lost easily. Usage I have only used it for recreational use as a beginner.

I'm 180 pounds and enjoy...

I'm 180 pounds and enjoy taking my pug out on it paddling in the morning. It supports us both really good. I bought the paddling board at Walmart here and am very happy with the quality of the product and all the accessories it came with. I live on a lake and some of my neighbors want to use mine. I tell them it's inflatable and they don't believe me. Pros Pretty cheap after i looked at other ones. It's really easy with a handle to carry down to my dock and paddle. A pump paddle and backpack and seat make it a good deal. My wife uses the seat to paddle like a kayak. Cons no problems Usage Paddling around my lake to enjoy calm water in the morning. Taking my dog so he has fun too

Sportsstuff Adventure 1030