8' Quest I-SUP

8' Quest I-SUP Description

The 8’ Quest Inflatable SUP is the smallest I-SUP in our Quest Series. The Quest Series is great for all waterways including rivers, ponds, lakes and oceans. The board inflates up to 15 PSI and is made from a 2 layer PVC coated & reinforced fabric. Our drop stitch technique ensures that the board has a controlled shape allowing it to be inflated to high pressure for maximum performance. The board has an EVA traction pad for better grip and a bungee storage system. All Quest I-SUP’s come with an adjustable travel paddle, a double swivel - padded ankle surf leash, a storage/carry bag and a dual action pump with gauge and hose. Patch kit also included. Glue sold separately. Supports up to 225 lbs.

8' Quest I-SUP Reviews

Be the first to submit a review for the 8' Quest I-SUP and we'll send you a free t-shirt!

8' Quest I-SUP Specifications

8' Quest I-SUP Features

• Structure: Inflatable
  • Hull Shape: Planing

• Activity Type: All-Around
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult

Where to Buy the 8' Quest I-SUP

Scott Burke
8' Quest I-SUP Reviews

Read reviews for the 8' Quest I-SUP by Scott Burke as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!