11' Quest I-SUP

11' Quest I-SUP Description

This is the 11' Scott Burke ISUP, one of four sizes in the Quest inflatable stand up paddleboard line. This is a great board for all water types and skill levels. Inflates with a dual action pump (included) and carrying backpack for hiking and or camping. Made from 2 layer PVC & reinforced fabric. Dual layer Polyvinyl Chloride. Drop stich techniques ensures that the board has a controlled shape and can be inflated at high pressure for maximum performance. EVA Traction Pad for better grip. Package includes adjustable travel paddle, SUP double swivel ankle leash, storage carrying backpack and pump, high pressure dual action pump with gauge and hose.

11' Quest I-SUP Reviews

Be the first to submit a review for the 11' Quest I-SUP and we'll send you a free t-shirt!

11' Quest I-SUP Specifications

• Bungee
  • Traction pad
  • Nose ring

• Activity Type: All-Around
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult, Larger Adult

Where to Buy the 11' Quest I-SUP

Scott Burke
11' Quest I-SUP Reviews

Read reviews for the 11' Quest I-SUP by Scott Burke as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!