10' Quest I-SUP

10' Quest I-SUP Description

The 10’ Quest I-SUP supports up to 275 lbs. and is great for all waterways including rivers, ponds, lakes and oceans. Lightweight (22 lbs.) and easy to maneuver it is fun for all ages and skill levels. All of the Quest Inflatable SUPs are easy to inflate, deflate and store or, simply leave it inflated. The board inflates to 15 PSI and is made from a 2 layer PVC coated & reinforced fabric. The drop stitch technique ensures that the board has a controlled shape and can be inflated to high pressure for maximum performance. The board has an EVA traction pad for better grip and a bungee storage system. All Quest I-SUP’s come with an adjustable travel paddle, a double swivel - padded ankle surf leash, a storage/carry bag and a dual action pump with gauge and hose. A patch kit is included but glue is sold separately.

10' Quest I-SUP Reviews

Be the first to submit a review for the 10' Quest I-SUP and we'll send you a free t-shirt!

10' Quest I-SUP Specifications

10' Quest I-SUP Features

• Structure: Inflatable
  • Hull Shape: Planing

• Activity Type: All-Around
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
  • Duration: Day Trip
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult

Where to Buy the 10' Quest I-SUP

Scott Burke
10' Quest I-SUP Reviews

Read reviews for the 10' Quest I-SUP by Scott Burke as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!