10' Hardshell Horizon Stand Up Paddle Board

10' Hardshell Horizon Stand Up Paddle Board Description

The 10' Hardshell Horizon Stand Up Paddle Board is a sup brought to you by Lifetime Products. Read 10' Hardshell Horizon Stand Up Paddle Board reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other sup recommendations below or explore all sups to find the perfect one for you!

Lifetime Products
10' Hardshell Horizon Stand Up Paddle Board Reviews

Read reviews for the 10' Hardshell Horizon Stand Up Paddle Board by Lifetime Products as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

This is my first paddle...

This is my first paddle board that I use on a lake that is about 20 minutes away from my home. I really don't have anything to compare it with but during the almost 3 months of nice weather that we had last summer I had it out on the lake about 30 times. With this board, paddle boarding has become one of my most favorite things to do (at age 65). I can easily get around the lake with it. The only thing negative is the weight, not sure that I could transport it if not for my husband. I could get an inflatable but then I would have to take the time to inflate it.

10' Hardshell Horizon Stand Up Paddle Board