All-inclusive 6-day sea kayaking and exploring with unique, tropical wilderness camping and excellent exotic camp cooking in one of the best warm water locations in the world. Sun, Sand and Fun in the beautiful Bahamas! These tours have been designed to provide the perfect balance between kayaking and time spent lounging under a palm tree, snorkeling and generally just enjoying all that the Bahamas has to offer. The Southern Exuma Cays Expedition takes you into many places too shallow for larger boats, including a mix of mangrove and beach habitats, by an impressive blowhole, islands inhabited by iguanas and to areas formerly used as sea salt collecting flats. This is a well-rounded and approachable expedition-style tour for kayakers of all ability levels that starts and ends in George Town on Great Exuma Island.
Spirit of the West Adventures Ltd. reserves the right to cancel any trip prior to departure for any reason whatsoever, including insufficient bookings, safety threats including natural disasters, political instability, terrorism or logistical problems that may impede trip operations. See website for full terms & conditions.Check availablity or book now with Spirit of the West Adventures
Guides have extensive training and experience (paddling skills, rescue and first aid, certified by the Sea Kayak Guides Alliance of BC) and are experts at helping you to experience the ocean, wilderness and the natural & cultural history of the area.
High-quality Fiberglass single and double kayaks (Seaward, Atlantis, Current Designs and Nimbus), Werner and Nimbus paddles, top-of-the-line paddling safety gear, fully stocked first aid kits, communication equipment, Kokatat paddling/rain jackets & pants, extensive cooking and camping equipment provided.
If you must cancel your tour, your refund is as follows:
- Earlier than 60 days before trip – If we have not had to turn customers away, full amount is refunded less a $150 administration fee per guest. If we have had to turn customers away, the deposit is retained.
- 59-30 days before trip – 50% of total tour price is refunded.
- Later than 30 days before trip – No refund will be given, unless we can find someone to fill your space. In this case, only the deposit is retained.
- Departure Months: March
- Trip Duration: Extended Trip
- Sport/Activity: Kayaking
- Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate
- Water Type: Open Water/Ocean
- Services Available: Guided, Route Planning, Shuttle, Gear Rental, Meals
- Group Rates: Yes