LocoDry Fordr PacknModPok Description
New for 2019 – Designed with the commuter and big adventurer in mind this heavy-duty, welded, waterproof backpack has 3-roll and over-the-top closure options. Featuring the new LocoModiv™ shoulder straps with the patented UniLoop™ system – allowing you to easily swap between the included black and neon green breathable, strong, grippy, stretchy, and customizable shoulder straps. Built with a padded mesh back panel, quick access front pocket, and multiple lash points. Includes the new ModPok™!
Totally modular! Introducing the ModPok™. A modular personal travel bag that quickly, easily, and securely attaches to the front pocket on our LocoDry™ Splash, Fordr, and WetTrek packs. ModPok acts as your quick shoulder bag when all you need is a little storage spot and a water bottle holder. Perfect for trips down to the market, little day hikes, site seeing, and more! Elastic band will hold a water bottle up to your standard Nalgene 32oz. A zippered pocket provides a secure spot for you wallet, keys, and few extra goodies. Includes a removable shoulder strap.
Be the first to submit a review for the LocoDry Fordr PacknModPok and we'll send you a free t-shirt!
LocoDry Fordr PacknModPok Specs and Features
- Material Description: Heavy-duty 600d urethane-coated polyester
- Patented modular silicone shoulder straps are easy to change (Multiple colors available online - choose style T501)
- 2 closure options: 3-roll waterproof closure or quick access over-the-top closure
- Welded seams
- Included: 2 sets of silicone straps (black & neon green) 1 Removable Modular pocket (ModPok™) that doubles as a convenient shoulder bag & water bottle holder
- Removable hip belt
- Comfortable / breathable mesh back panel