Hi Life 11.0

• $ 799 MSRP

Hi Life 11.0 Description

The Perception Hi Life 11.0 is your one stop shop for fun on the water. The Hi Life is an 11ft kayak with smooth tracking and enough stability to paddle as a SUP. The super low profile is reminiscent of a paddle board, but still provides a sturdy platform for kayaking.
Perfect for a day trip, this SOT features a fold down seating system, with a cooler storage area under the seat, a rear tankwell for additional storage, and a center cup holder in front of the seat for easy access. Swim decks make exit and re-entry for kids and pets a breeze, and the track pads on the bow, midship and stern help you keep your footing while paddling. A center rail runs from bow to seat and acts as a slide track to mount accessories and also doubles as a carry handle for easy transport.

Hi Life 11.0 Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Hi Life 11.0.

Hi Life 11.0 Specifications

• Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult

Where to Buy the Hi Life 11.0

Perception
Hi Life 11.0 Reviews

Read reviews for the Hi Life 11.0 by Perception as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Next to my husband, the...

Next to my husband, the best thing that ever happened to me. Super comfortable sit-on-top kayak that allows me to change positions for. Sitting to standing with ease. I’ve taken 2 4-year-olds with me on a calm lake with no issues and plenty of room. Gone solo on river, sound, and ocean in the Outer Banks. It’s sturdy, stable, comfortable, and worth every cent. Weight makes it necessary to have 2 for loading but stability trade off is well worth it.

Perfect for my family. ...

Perfect for my family. Tracks much better than I expected when used as a kayak, and much more stable than I expected when used as a SUP. Finding the right paddle for both use cases is proving to be a bit tricky but I think the Solo Mount Base accessory (which I have not purchased yet) should allow for an easy way for me to secure items behind the seat, including the detachable paddle components if we decide to go with a convertible kayak-to-SUP paddle.