Outfitter I

by AIRE

Outfitter I Description

Bruisers in big water, the large tube diameter and low seat position make the Outfitters AIRE’s most stable and forgiving whitewater kayaks. Perfect for the novice just getting a feel for the sport or the big water expert who needs a beefy boat.

Outfitter I Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Outfitter I.

Outfitter I Specifications

• Cockpit Type: Sit on Top / Open Cockpit
  • Hull Shape: Round
  • Chine: Soft

• Tube Diameter: 12.5"
  • Bow Rise x Stern Rise: 19.5"
  • 2" Waterline: 69
  • Aire Chambers: 3
  • AIREcell Material: Urethane
  • Fabric Denier x Material Weight: 1100 x 24/27
  • Seam Construction: Welded
  • Valve: Leafield B7
  • Warranty: 10 Year No Fault

• Activity Type: Recreation, Whitewater
  • Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, River/Creek (Up to Class II), Whitewater (Class III+)
  • Duration: Day Trip, 2-3 Day Trip
  • Ideal Paddler Size: Average Adult, Larger Adult

Where to Buy the Outfitter I

AIRE
Outfitter I Reviews

Read reviews for the Outfitter I by AIRE as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I had the opportunity to...

I had the opportunity to try this amazing inflatable kayak on the Bulkey River in Smithers, B.C. It is an exceptional bit piece of equipment; and is used by some whitewater rescue organizations. It outlives all of the cheap inflatable rafts that can be found in hardware stores and can handle a lot of tumbling and bouncing from kids! It handles very well in the water, and is easy to paddle. This beauty of a kayak can be carried by one person to the water. Another feature that I found to be very helpful is the drain holes near the front on the boat, so that when water comes over the side it doesn't pool inside the boat. No need for bailing! A perfect multi-purpose boat for leisure, fishing, kids, or playing in the river!