Pikes Run 100 Angler Description
The PIKES RUN 100 ANGLER fishing kayak is perfect for the angler looking for an open space to bring extra gear and to be able to stand-up safely on the kayak. All of Pelican's boats have been thoughtfully designed with the most convenient and comfortable features to suit each paddler’s specific needs. The outdoors is now within your reach with the perfect boat waiting for you.
Read and submit reviews for the Pikes Run 100 Angler.
- Shallow Twin-arched & V Hull offers better maneuverability and tracking while giving you increased secondary stability
- Adjustable Ergoform padded backrest with seat cushion
- Packed with the most convenient features and storage compartments
- Swivel rod holder and two flush mount rod holders
- Additional flotation inside the hull of all of Pelican's sit-on-tops meets or surpass ABYC Standards
- Exceptionally durable high molecular density polyethylene means less material is needed to produce each boat
Pikes Run 100 Angler Reviews
I take it out on Mississippi…
I take it out on Mississippi River and not a worry absolutely love this thing
A excellent inexpensive…
A excellent inexpensive kayak and it's only 40 lbs...It tracks well and has rod holders and all the pelican quality features