Stingray LR

Weight (lb)
$859.99
MSRP

Stingray LR Description

The Stingray LR is a kayak brought to you by Eddy Gear. Read Stingray LR reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other kayak recommendations below or explore all kayaks to find the perfect one for you!

Stingray LR Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Stingray LR.

Eddy Gear
Stingray LR Reviews

Read reviews for the Stingray LR by Eddy Gear as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Excellent. Very stable yak…

Submitted by: paddler506134 on 7/29/2019

Excellent. Very stable yak and a wonderful paddling experience.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE…

Submitted by: Donna-C on 10/2/2018

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE KAYAK... YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!! This a great Kayak. Plenty of room for storage, and handles well. So far I've taken this boat out on smooth water and it glides right along, making good distance. I was able to easily pack three days worth of camping supplies for myself only using the storage inside the boat and no deck space used.

I have owned my Stingray LR…

Submitted by: Sachin-V on 10/2/2018

I have owned my Stingray LR Fishing Kayak for a few months now and all I can say is wow!!! I love this kayak! Thanks Michelle for all your help. Ok so here is the scoop. I had been looking at yaks for a long time trying to get the funds up to get one. I ran across the stingray lr around six months ago and I must say it is the most feature rich yak for its price point money can buy. I love the thing and with a huge weight capacity I don't care if you are santa clause you will have room to pack everything including the kitchen sink and still float. If you are a owner please check out the owners page in Facebook or if you know someone who wants a great yak that won't break the bank tell them to check eddy-gear out. Thanks eddy-gear for a great product.

Definitely one of the best kayaks out there for lakes, and offshore fishing.

Submitted by: guest-paddler on 5/24/2017

Definitely one of the best kayaks out there for lakes, and offshore fishing. The upgraded seat is super comfortable for all day paddling. Tons of storage. Bought mine in 2017 off craigslist directly from Eddy Gear, great people to do business with. I broke one of the latches, I called them and a new showed up in the mail a few day's later. Working with them directly was awesome. Everyone was super friendly. The kayak is fantastic a lot more stability than I originally thought.
Would definitely buy from them again.

This review was originally posted on eddy-gear.com and was re-posted with permission.

This will be my second Eddy kayak. Loved the first one

Submitted by: Donna-C on 4/11/2016

This will be my second Eddy kayak. Loved the first one, but gave it to my son.

The customer service that goes along with it is fantastic!!

Submitted by: guest-paddler on 4/5/2016

This kayak is a really great boat for a beginner like myself and the customer service that goes along with it is fantastic!!