Buy 2 Get 1 Free On All Shirts

10'6" Muse

10'6" Muse Description

The 10'6" Muse is a sup brought to you by Boardworks. Read 10'6" Muse reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other sup recommendations below or explore all sups to find the perfect one for you!

Boardworks
10'6" Muse Reviews

Read reviews for the 10'6" Muse by Boardworks as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

This board first grabbed...

This board first grabbed my attention with it's appealing, nature-inspired graphics. I love the convenience of this inflatable SUP for travel, storage and transport. It has the perfect specs for my size, being narrow enough for smaller shoulder girdles and optimizing glide for touring and destination SUP yoga. Yet, it's still stable enough for SUP yoga and fitness practices. I've traveled around my home state and internationally with this board, checking it as luggage on the plane and carrying it on my back with it's backpack-style bag. I have paddled many miles on it in the ocean, lakes and rivers, surfed small waves, led SUP yoga practices, and snorkeled off of it. I've paddled my dog and nieces on it - it has been through the ringer and is extremely durable. It is the ideal all-around board for the wanderlust soul. Pros Convenient for storage, transport, and travel. Stable enough for yoga and fitness but narrow enough for a woman's size, easy tracking and optimal glide for touring. Comfortable deck pad, especially for yoga and fitness. Convenient deck rigging for storage and universal fin-box. Beautiful, appealing graphics. Cons Nada. Usage Touring, SUP yoga, SUP fitness, travel