Blackfin Model V

Weight (lb)
$1,049
MSRP

Blackfin Model V Description

The Blackfin Model V is a sup brought to you by iRocker SUP. Read Blackfin Model V reviews or submit your own review to share with the paddling community. Check out a few other sup recommendations below or explore all sups to find the perfect one for you!

Blackfin Model V Reviews

Read and submit reviews for the Blackfin Model V.

iRocker SUP
Blackfin Model V Reviews

Read reviews for the Blackfin Model V by iRocker SUP as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

This is a 12' 6'' inflatable…

Submitted by: paddler786159 on 5/29/2020
This is a 12' 6'' inflatable touring paddle board. I own three different paddle boards. This is the board I pick when my kids ride along, I am paddling down stream on a river, creek or leisure lake tour or ocean paddle. I bought a short fin for low water creek running. Super stable, good for beginners. I move around and take photos often. This is a high quality inflatable. The three stage hand pump works well (but it takes roughly 10 minutes to pump up). This is not as fast a v-nose hard paddle board. I love the carbon fiber adjustable paddle that came standard. I do recommend this product.