The Watertight Survival Kit includes an assortment of essential supplies, include a light stick, button compass, survival blanket and towel, and a water-resistant case. Keep this kit in your lifejacket or in your boat so you will always be prepared. The compact Survival Reflect Blanket can be used for heat deflection, body heat insulation, as a rain and wind barrier, or as a rescue signaling device.
The kit also includes the compact, absorbent Survival Towel, a 4-inch Light Stick for soft, glowing light, and a button compass with luminous navigation points. It all fits in UST’s Watertight Case 1.0, which is made of high-impact plastic and has a water-resistant O-ring seal that keeps the contents safe and dry (not intended for submersion).
|Watertight Survival Kit 1.0, Orange Features|
|• Compact, lightweight survival essentials kit; great for backcountry camping, keeping in the car, or emergency|
• Light Stick – 4 inch light stick provides soft, glowing light
• Survival Reflect Blanket – compact, lightweight and waterproof blanket that can be used for heat deflection, body
heat insulation, as a rain and wind barrier, or as a rescue signaling device
• Watertight Case 1.0 – large watertight, plastic case with O-ring snap closure and lanyard
• Survival Towel – absorbent, compact and lightweight
• Button Compass – durable compass features luminous navigation points
• Lightweight, high-impact plastic case with O-ring seal keeps contents safe and dry