Survival Reflect Tent
A great single-person emergency shelter for backcountry excursions and hunting trips, the Survival Reflect Tent’s highly-reflective material can be seen at great distances and also conserves body heat. It sets up within minutes using the included 14 feet of suspension cord. No poles needed.
- Lightweight, single-person emergency shelter sets up in minutes; aluminized material is highly visible and
- Conserves body heat
- Essential item for ultralight backpacking, hunting, wilderness survival, and emergency preparedness
- Lightweight, easy to pack
- Easy to set up with just the included 14 feet of suspension cord; no poles needed
- Survival Reflect Tent can be used for heat deflection, body heat insulation, and a rain and wind barrier