Trance 95 Reviews

• $ 309 MSRP

Read reviews for the Trance 95 by Werner Paddles as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I love my Werner 95, great...

I love my Werner 95, great on the waves or going distance. I feel connected to the water not sticking something in it. It feels so natural and flows so smoothly on all areas of the stroke. My technique jumped up several levels after moving on to the Trance as my first carbon paddle. I am scared if anything happens to it, I get a nice smile every time I pick it up when I load up to get on the water.

The Trance is the 1st...

The Trance is the 1st SUP paddle and 2nd Werner Paddle I own. I have been renting older Werner and other brand SUP paddles previously. My other Paddle is a Whitewater Canoe Bandit FG (10 years and still solid).

In the Trance Werner maintains their rock-solid quality which I would be stunned and heart broken If I managed to break it. The paddle is very light even in the 3 piece travel lay-up I have. This is an updated blade shape from previous years to reduce feathering during the stroke and it is a noticeable upgrade in performance.

The only change I would like in this paddle is having a slide adjustment like the Thrive series. On windy days the flute effect is a little distracting.