Win a Kayak or SUP

Sea Ghost 110 Reviews

• $ 829.99 From

Read reviews for the Sea Ghost 110 by Vibe Kayaks, LLC as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

my husband and I just...

my husband and I just started the kayak fishing and this is the perfect starter kayak. I've shopped around and this quality for the money can't be beat. The kayak is stable and rides evenly, love it.

after using my vibe sea...

after using my vibe sea ghost 110 for the last six months I had enjoyed it very much. it is a very good beginners fishing yak that come fully equipped with everything you will need from plenty of storage, a decent rutter system, two rod holders and plenty of gear tracks and options for customization. for the price I would deffinitly recommend this yak for beginners that don't want to spend $1000 dollars on a take that doesn't even come with all the bells and whistles.

Above all, the value for...

Above all, the value for your dollar is unbelievable. The Sea Ghost has great stability, tracks very well and crazy comfortable. 8+ hours on the water is a joy. One minor warranty claim, may or may not have been my fault, was taken care of within 24 hours, part was delivered in 36. I'd highly recommend Vibe, any of their products. Great company, great products.

This was meant to be my...

This was meant to be my upgrade from a lower-end fishing Kayak I purchased a few years ago. At one point I was looking at the 130 model but finally settled on the 110.

What can I say. I've been in love with this kayak from day one. Having one craft up North I use a ton on fresh water rivers and lakes, I didn't want to haul it to Florida every year, so we bought this Sea Ghost 110 for my fishing on the SW coast of Florida.

I'm an avid Spotted Sea Trout fisherman and amongst that species, I also do a ton of snook and red fish fishing, along with Amber jack and anything else I can get on the line.

So I believe I made the right choice here. While I do more touring on salt water in touring kayaks, they tend to be a little less appropriate for my salt water fishing. This Kayak meets my needs perfectly.

First if all, its comfortable. All day long. I enjoy being able to stand, but also the seat is extremely comfortable, so sitting all day isn't impossible. Especially on rougher waters. Although very stable when you stand, I do however like to sit on heavier chop.

The storage is great and so far, without hindering my time, I've found my gear easy to access and tackle quickly put to use. So when I hit a good spot, In not wasting time reaching for tackle in poorly placed storage. Which is one of my major dislikes about my fishing Kayak I keep up north. Although there's plenty of storage space, getting to it is a hassle in that kayak, in this one, everything is at my fingertips.

So far, I've really loved my last 4 outings and did great nailing some spotted trout. All in all, this Kayak is worth the money. No disappointment whatsoever. Just a great investment.

Win a Kayak or SUP