Classic Freestanding Racks Reviews

See all reviews for Talic Storage Systems
  • $595.80 MSRP

Read reviews for the Classic Freestanding Racks by Talic Storage Systems as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I purchased a Kineo stand...

I purchased a Kineo stand with Saranac base to hold our canoe plus two Acadia hammocks to mount on the stand for storing kayaks. I had balked at the high price for what is essentially a few pieces of wood and some nylon webbing, but I felt much better about it when I opened the boxes and saw how well made these units are.

I was very impressed with the construction and design of the unit. The folks at Talic have clearly spent some time and effort to design a simple yet effective storage system that supports and protects your boats. The materials are high quality and assembly was easy.

I still think the price is high (thus a score of only 8), but if you are looking for a well made kayak rack and don't have the desire to build one yourself, then I think the Talic system is a great choice.