DLX Airless Cart

by Suspenz Storage & Transport

The AIRLESS tires of the DLX Cart rolls effortlessly while fully loaded with a kayak or canoe and all your gear. Rubber bumpers to protect the hull from dings, dents or scratches. Dual-arm Kickstand for extra stability while loading kayak or canoe. Plastic Wheels so they don't rust and arched axle for better ground clearance.

Simply Awesome

Two years ago my health took a nosedive and I had to give up my kayaking and sold two of my kayaks. Broke down and saw a surgeon and discovered I could get back to kayaking, however, I couldn't lift or carry a kayak like I used to. Did some searching and found the Suspenz DLX Airless Carrier. Simple to put together, just pop the wheels on, attach the straps to secure the kayak and away you go. Great product and highly recommend, especially those of us up in the retired years..

Great Kayak Cart

I bought this cart to transport a 10' Wilderness Systems and a 10' Emotion kayak and could not be more pleased. It is very well made and comes with two straps to secure the kayak. The airless tires roll very smoothly and quietly over different types of terrain. I called the company before purchasing and reached a very friendly lady who advised me on the cart that would work best for my recreational kayaks. This is a first class company. Very Pleased.

Love the DLX. Sturdy, well built, easy to assemble…

Love the DLX. Sturdy, well built, easy to assemble (just click the wheels on), and off you go. Even the straps/buckles are easy to use, grip well, and have extra material under the buckle to avoid scratches on your yak (nice touch). I was wondering if I'd actually use the kickstand that they mention on their website, and it is very convenient when loading.

I have a pair of Jackson Coosa yaks, fully rigged for fishing. When we load them up, they are a bit heavy for my kids/wife, so I decided to buy a cart. A Coosa weighs 70lbs before you put anything else in it, so I wanted to be sure to get a durable cart. I tried the Suspenz SOT, but it didn't fit the Coosa because of it's distinct body and Scuppers, so Suspenz swapped me the DLX. Customer service with Suspenz is really great, and that's worth something when you are ordering over the net.

I've been in sand, mud, river gravel, and heavy gravel (2 -4" chunks), and the DLX just rolls along. I am very pleased, and shouldn't have waited so long to take the plunge. The DLX is a great all-purpose cart, and I expect to get tons of use out of it

Finally found the perfect kayak cart for my Wilderness Systems Pungo 120…

Finally found the perfect kayak cart for my Wilderness Systems Pungo 120. Just unfold, attach the wheels, strap the kayak on, and away you go. Rolls effortlessly. Looks sharp. Airless tires mean no flats. Even has it's own mesh storage bag.