Maw Glove Reviews

Read reviews for the Maw Glove by Stohlquist as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I love the fit and grip of...

I love the fit and grip of these, but as the other review says, they fall apart almost immediately. Coating all the seams with aquaseal helps.

I actually love these...

I actually love these gloves. They fit perfectly; "like a glove"! I love the curved fingers. They have the perfect material both on the palm and on the back; warm, but not hot.

The problems is the seams. The gloves simply fall apart, and quickly. I have had two pair and I thought the first pair might have been old or something. Nope, my second pair started falling apart on my second outing. After about 20 paddles, they still stay on, but my index fingers are completely exposed and other fingers' and thumb's seams have failed also.

Stohlquist needs to use a different glue and stitching that stays intact, rather than what they are using now. Once that happens, I will be first in line to buy a new pair of Maw's and give them a 10, but now they get a 2. The fit is awesome!