Reef 100 Reviews

Read reviews for the Reef 100 by Sevylor as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I was so pleased with my...

I was so pleased with my first Reef, I bought another for my daughters or friends to paddle. Very stable, easy to paddle, holds a line pretty well for a inflatable, and a blast in white water. I have used this kayak on rivers, lakes, and medium ocean surf and it's solid. Excellent build quality/material, very rugged, and really no issues. The seat is very comfortable, well made, and feels good even after a few hours. Well done Sevylor!

Bad News: this boat has been discontinued, but there are a few around (try Sierra Trading Post outlet stores). Oh, with the 400lb. capacity, I have hauled another swimmer (can be used for dive, swim, or fishing platform)with no problems. Also has lots of tie down straps which are very handy. The boat is actually a dive kayak, but it will do most anything. Thumbs up!