Win a Kayak or SUP

Seeker Reviews

Read reviews for the Seeker by Jimmy Styks as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

We are on the beach at...

We are on the beach at Marco Island for 3 months and wanted to paddle board every day and not have to pay exorbitant rental prices and also didn't want to worry about what to do with the board when we left. We decided to try this inflatable. Under $500 on sale, it is compact in size but inflates firm just like the regular SUPs. Instructions were so easy to follow! It is a bit lighter perhaps and we are still getting used to 1 fin and the lack of our core (!) but we recommend this to folks on the go who want to try out SUPs without the cost and storage issues of regular boards. We are newbies that are not looking for rough waters. Pros Portability, cost and the rubber pads. And the storage net. And it can handle my husband who is over 220. Cons Would have liked 3 fins but that's not a big deal. At 10'6" it is also smaller and lighter which I think makes it a little more unstable for me. Usage Touring and exercise. Looking for dolphins and manatees!
Win a Kayak or SUP