Big Gun Expedition

by Riot Kayaks

The Big Gun Expedition is the new Creeking Kayak for me!…

The Big Gun Expedition is the new Creeking Kayak for me! I have paddled and owned 37 kayaks in four years and all of the creekers are out for this year. The Big Gun Expedition is Great. It has all of the safety features without losing performace and action. The hull design is well thought out and very "creeking performance" oriented. This kayak is not designed for flat water experiences, but, it is a very versitle kayak. You can go into the mountians with this kayak and "comfortably" creek the week away and never have to worry about your gear and accessability to it. I am a well rounded paddler(touring and whitewater, long distance and day tripping), I am extremely pickey on my kayaks; this kayak suits every need I have(except speed on flat water). Again, this is a kayak that can be used not only on the steepest, tightest creeks; but, on flat water photography excursions where a small, short, maneuverable kayak is needed. It is great around Beaver Coves and Otter watching( No lie!) You can go up in these places and not scare the wildlofe away; you look like a log in the water and you fit into the tightest of situations. Take it to the mountains, go spin on a wave, go paddle up to a Beaver, go camping on a creek, go over a waterfall, go on a photograpy shoot(short distance), go play in a pool, go do a work out, or go to the beach. This kayak is great due to that storage hatch on the back deck and it's hull design and safety. The Big Gun Expedition might have been designed for Creeking, but, it is made for "your" adventures. Take a meal, a tent, and your photography gear. Your Adventure awaits you in the Big Gun Expedition. I bought one, you should too; it is great. It should have been out sooner.