Rio Grande

by Jarvis Boards

The Rio Grande paddle board features a displacement hull design making it a great very efficient paddleboard for fitness paddling, touring or racing. Despite its speed, it is very stable for new paddlers thanks to 200 plus liters of volume and 31 inches of width. All of this in a wood paddle board that is super light, weighing approximately 26 pounds. Like all of our boards, this board features our super durable wood construction and laser engraved leather carrying handle and is individually crafted locally in Austin, TX. If you plan to use your wood sup for fitness and touring and want to go fast then consider this your paddle board.

Amazing!!

I’m a new paddler so I wanted a board that I could grow with. This thing is perfect. It’s so much smoother through the water than the rental boards that I’ve been on. Can’t beat the looks either!!

Much more stable and much much faster than inflatables

Before hopping on a Jarvis Board, I had only paddled inflatable boards. The difference was immediate! For starters, no more pumping your board up for 20 minutes before getting on the water. Once on the water this board was much more stable and much much faster than the inflatables that I normally paddle.

This SUP is amazing!!!

Ordered a SUP online from Jarvis Boards. The board arrived a week or so later and was even more beautiful than the pictures show! It's lightweight, stable and more durable than I ever imagined.