Remix 59 Reviews

See all reviews for Liquidlogic Kayaks
  • $ 999 From

Read reviews for the Remix 59 by Liquidlogic Kayaks as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Still trying to dial it in...

Still trying to dial it in for myself, it’s not all that easy to adjust like some are. It is comfortable and built good. I bought it used and I do like it, but again, I have to dial it in for myself.

Which Remix to buy, the 59, 69, or 79?

I am a 5 foot 7, 195 lb guy. Which Remix should I buy?

This review was originally posted on liquidlogickayaks.com and was re-posted with permission.

Great boat

Absolutely love this boat. Had the opportunity to demo it. Can't wait to get to purchase this boat.

Great!

Great!

Not a Jefe but a nice kayak nonetheless

I bough this kayak for my wife, this is her first WW kayak. She seems to like it.

Awesome

Love it!!!

Love This Boat

I'm from the Southeast, and I started kayaking 1.5 years ago. It's been the perfect boat. I've taken it down the Ocoee, the Cheoah, the Tellico, and several others — it punches holes, is forgiving, easy to roll, and stable in squirrely water. It's not too big for someone my size (140lb, 5'7" female), and it feels just right. The remix series is the perfect boat to get started with, and will keep you going for a long time.

Awesome

great fast help in and out as easy as buying a sixer

Best all around river running design in existence

If your primary purpose for a whitewater boat is to run rivers, the Remix series is the best design out there. It is forgiving but not to the point of feeling sluggish. It's fast enough to catch green waves and make slalom style play fun, but still short enough to allow quick course corrections and hole escape. Outfitting in insanely comfortable. Great beginner boat, but also perfectly capable on harder water.

If you are into park and play or steep creeking, then yes, there are better boats. But if I could only own one boat, this would be the one.

Remix 59

The remix is my 13 yr old sons boat. His review after a weekend at the ohiopyle falls festival throwing freewheels for days? "Punches holes with ease, and boofs with steaze!" Yep. It's like that.

Remix 59

You guys ROCK!

B Plate a pain

Changing out the B Plate for my short wife was a pain. It would be nice if this could have been done in the factory prior to shipping. A simple question on height and weight during the ordering process could have allowed LL to send out kayak literally "ready-to-go" for the specific purchaser. Other than that, we loved these two Remixes and LL!

Awesome!

Just went on an Arkansas Canoe Club whitewater class this weekend and absolutely loved it!

buying experience was great. excellent

buying experience was great. excellent onsite help and advice, easy purchase process. The boat was probably not the right one for me, but this was totally my fault. didn't do my homework and probably should have demo'd it first. I should have listened to your staff's advice and gone with the flying squirrel, but stubbornly felt like I was still on my paddling game like I was 5 years ago and thought I didn't need the bigger volume. So I'll probably be back to purchase that one after selling this. Also looking forward to the slalomesque boat that might be on the way. Happy New Year! jay