Proline Super Sport Reviews

Read reviews for the Proline Super Sport by Perception as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Great fun boat,...

Great fun boat, unfortunately outclassed by modern boats though as has little room in the cockpit, I am 5ft 8 and 75kg with size 9's, Any bigger is a nono, my feet are that tight I get cramp at times. If you are a smaller paddler it is a great boat, turns instantly rolls easy you can really throw it and edge it to the max. Grade 2 is max unless you are a superstar as it will simply throw you out in grade 3. I have other boats but paddle this 1 occasionally for the fun.

Bought this WW kayak used...

Bought this WW kayak used and have used it in lakes and slow black water rivers. Turns on a dime and the low profile allows me to get under downed trees. Also use of a spray skirt is a must as the low profile in the stern will allow water to sneak in otherwise. There's no keel and I have to use the paddle more to track straight.

For day trips and getting in and out of tight spots and in the shallows it's great and a lot of fun. And it's light and easy to transport. For camping purposes I'd recommend a touring kayak with a keel and some storage.