Kids, this is your boat. And what a performer! We designed Jr. to be nimble and maneuverable for the smaller paddler. Extremely efficient for its size, this lightweight kayak glides well and tracks straight. You’ll also find plenty of stability for those family splash fights. Of course small arms can get tired after all of that paddling and splashing, so we also included our innovative Tag Along Tow System, making it easy to tow ‘em to shore if need be.

This little kayak is wonderful for kids. I wish it had foot…

This little kayak is wonderful for kids. I wish it had foot pedals, but not a big deal with out it. The best features about it are the tow-able capability and the stability of the kayak.

I bought this kayak for my daughter who is 8 and is…

I bought this kayak for my daughter who is 8 and is just learning how to kayak. It is the perfect sized kayak for a child her age; it is constructed well and certainly doesn't feel like a toy. We have been kayaking on lakes and rivers. It tracks really well for a small boat and she can maneuver it with ease. She has no problems paddling it and keeping it straight.

The seat is just the right size and comfortable enough to keep her going throughout the day. It is also lightweight enough that she can drag it when she has to take it in and out of the water. It is very stable even in some of the rougher water. The tag along tow line is a nice addition.

I am very pleased with the purchase. I had considered just buying a cheap smaller adult kayak (glad I didn't). This proper fitting kayak has made her trips more enjoyable and she has gained the confidence to try new things. My only knock on the boat is that it doesn't have a water bottle holder.