Classic 10

by NuCanoe Inc

After looking for so long for my first and last kayak for…

After looking for so long for my first and last kayak for retirement I tried many brands. I use a cargo van to haul, I wanted to keep around 10 foot. The other important need was being able to handle it by myself, so weight was important. I picked the Nucanoe because it answered the most important needs for me.

I have enjoyed it so much that it might be the one good pick I did in my lifetime. Plenty of room for all my fishing equipment and I can't get over how stable it is. I even use the yak on Lake Erie and will go out up to 2 1/2 foot waves which it handles fine.

For those looking I suggest you take a Nucanoe for a test ride and see for yourself.

I have a 10' Nucanoe. It is heavy for a old…

I have a 10' Nucanoe. It is heavy for a old guy (66) but I manage. I fish and that's what it was bought for. I put a electric trolling motor on it and a regular padded boat seat. Its very stable, I feel very comfortable in the boat. No fear of turning over. I can enter it from the shore and get to my seat without getting my shoes wet. I fish small lakes often at state parks and slow rivers. Sometimes there are stumps that I bump or ride onto. But they never cause a concern in regard to tipping.

It is a wonderful fishing boat very roomy. I'm able to load it inside my suburban with its nose sticking up between the front seats and close my hatch. I like that, a lot. I usually load and unload at the boat ramps. I sometime look at other kayak and canoes but know for fishing like I do I already have the right boat. Been using the boat for 2 yrs and it really is holding up well.