Classic 10 Reviews

Read reviews for the Classic 10 by NuCanoe Inc as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

After looking for so long...

After looking for so long for my first and last kayak for retirement I tried many brands. I use a cargo van to haul, I wanted to keep around 10 foot. The other important need was being able to handle it by myself, so weight was important. I picked the Nucanoe because it answered the most important needs for me.

I have enjoyed it so much that it might be the one good pick I did in my lifetime. Plenty of room for all my fishing equipment and I can't get over how stable it is. I even use the yak on Lake Erie and will go out up to 2 1/2 foot waves which it handles fine.

For those looking I suggest you take a Nucanoe for a test ride and see for yourself.

I have a 10' Nucanoe. It...

I have a 10' Nucanoe. It is heavy for a old guy (66) but I manage. I fish and that's what it was bought for. I put a electric trolling motor on it and a regular padded boat seat. Its very stable, I feel very comfortable in the boat. No fear of turning over. I can enter it from the shore and get to my seat without getting my shoes wet. I fish small lakes often at state parks and slow rivers. Sometimes there are stumps that I bump or ride onto. But they never cause a concern in regard to tipping.

It is a wonderful fishing boat very roomy. I'm able to load it inside my suburban with its nose sticking up between the front seats and close my hatch. I like that, a lot. I usually load and unload at the boat ramps. I sometime look at other kayak and canoes but know for fishing like I do I already have the right boat. Been using the boat for 2 yrs and it really is holding up well.