Paddle 'Biner Reviews

by NRS

Read reviews for the Paddle 'Biner by NRS as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Fishing Paddle really works

Bought this online to try out as I needed a new paddle & it had features I was looking for anyway- lightweight, disassembles for storage. padded grips, adjustable feather angle, and it floats. The whole attached fishing reel thing was a bonus, I wasn't sure I'd use it for that.
Was I wrong.
Really love the paddle itself, I'm a woman with small arthritic hands and the feather weight, 1" shaft diameter & padded grips were the first things that I appreciated, I could paddle with this all day without significant fatigue. I got it in yellow to match my boat and also for visibility.
But of course I had to try fishing with it too.
The trolling you can do while paddling was so much fun. Caught a number of bass on a small lake without really trying; and the paddle was a lot easier to handle as a fishing rod than I expected.
I know it looks like a gimmick but I really enjoy it and it gets a lot of attention. I think the price point is fantastic for the quality, I've paid this much and more for paddles (without an attached reel) in the past and this one is a better paddle- drip guards, adjustable, super light. I found it at a bait shop in the OuterBanks of NC but they also have a website you can buy on.

Purchased an NRS...

Purchased an NRS Paddle-Biner this weekend at a symposium. Used it Sunday. Only had to fasten it around a bungie on the deck and slip the paddle in when needed. Simple, handy, and very easy to use. Great, simple design.