Read reviews for the Obi 2 Person Tent by Nemo as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!
- Light, very small pack size, beautiful design in all the details, quick to set up, sturdy in wind, nearly self-standing, nice to look out doors, sitting height just about OK, decent vestibules.
- The 'jakes foot' design is great, in my view. So is the zip design. Single pole is easy to use. - ventilation in summer should be excellent and is OK for winter
- A beautiful real tent with a tiny weight and pack size.
- short (I am 1.80m and it's just about OK with mat and sleeping bag)
- narrow, inner walls sloping in (for 2 only if on good terms, and zero baggage inside)
- condensation: the lower third of the top end is a single-wall and the hood of my sleeping bag was really wet in the morning from there
- comes with 6 nice pegs, but needs 8 (the guyout at the top end is necessary to keep outer and inner from touching in rain
- gap of inner to outer too large on the side and top (despite connection), wasting inner space
- 'single wall' at top end, and (to a lesser degree) foot end (if only the outer would come down some 20cm more there ... In wet and cold conditions condensation (from the ground and from you) will run down the inside of an outer tent. With a single wall construction, you get this *inside* the tent, even with good ventilation. (I'm so glad I didn't buy a Black Diamond HiLite!)
1) The folded or stuffed tent easily fits inside the bag even when the tent is wet and muddy. Is this an industry first?
2) The poles pack separately in a special bag that slides into a sleeve on the outside of the tent bag. A snap fastener keeps poles and tent together. Clever indeed.
Capacity: 2 (if you're hobbit and in love!)
Actual packed weight (with pole, stakes, bag): 3 lbs 10 ounces*
Sleeping compartment measurement: 42" x 84"
Maximum interior height: 40"
Floor Area: 27 sq. ft.
Vestibule Area: 18 sq. feet
Included accessories: Dry bag style stuff sac, light pocket, stakes, repair kit.
*You can cut a few ounces if you replace the "dry bag" stuff sack and pole bag with ultra-light silicone nylon stuff sacks.