Looksha Elite

by Necky Kayak

An outstanding sea touring, expedition kayak with excellent tracking, performance, glide and overall handling characteristics. The Looksha Elite is the kayak to get you there. This kayak has bow and stern hatches with bulkheads for a combined storage capacity of more than 200 Liters (can hold up to thirteen 15-liter dry bags!), yet its responsiveness is unparalleled. In addition to a rudder for better control, the SmartTrack™ foot pedals with toe control allow for more efficiency during your stroke.

This is a great kayak! Very fast but also has enough rocker…

This is a great kayak! Very fast but also has enough rocker to make it playful as well. I am 5'8" and 175lbs and this boat fits me really good. I started in this boat, a little over a year ago, as an experienced beginner. Since then I have learned a whole lot. Hopefully this summer I will master my roll and learn to surf. Also, for a kayak that won 2010's "Best New Sea Kayak" award in Canoe and Kayak Magazine, I'm not sure why it hasn't been reviewed, or isn't even listed as one of Necky's boats any where on paddling.net.