Win a Kayak or SUP

Native Fishing Bag Cooler Reviews

Read reviews for the Native Fishing Bag Cooler by Native Watercraft as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

My 13 ft. Native kayak has...

My 13 ft. Native kayak has been the finest kayak I have ever used . This craft is extremely stable . Standing and casting while fishing is not a problem . I chose the Native over a Hobie because of the ease that you can navigate in shallow water . The kayak is very easy to paddle if needed . The seat is extremely comfortable for long days fishing . There is ample amounts of storage spaces for fishing equipment and gear . There are many after market asseccories available that you may want to add . The one fault you may find is the weight of the kayak , it does make it more stable in the wind .

The group of paddlers I...

The group of paddlers I hang with paddle Tennessee's Roaring River in the spring, summer, and fall. Usually these trips are enhanced with ample supplies of ice cold Miller Light for the purpose of quenching thirst only. Today's fishing kayaks are not made to hold bulky coolers, but many of them have triangular wells in the bow or aft areas. The Native company has marketed a bag that fits perfectly into my Pelican fishing kayak.

The Native fish bag cooler was designed to hold the catch of the day, but doubles as a beer cooler. I have placed as many as 36 cold ones in the bag with plenty room for ice. The bag has bungees for gear and easily holds the crushed empties. A water hose will clean the bag and a clothesline and sunshine will see it dry. At 19 inches long there is plenty of length for that lunker we plan to catch. The bag has six tie-downs and a great zipper.

Win a Kayak or SUP