Electronic Flare

by N. American Survival Systems

Just received this survival strobe (EF-20A-1 Electronic Flare) and first impression is pretty tough. Easy to turn on/off. This strobe far outshines my old See-Me strobe. The strobe has an aluminum body and sealed lens. Comes with a lanyard AND batteries included if ordered from NASS. Free 2 day priority shipping makes it a no-brainer. 79.00 dollar price tag makes it very reasonable.

The light is small and light enough so it is not obtrusive but easy enough to strap onto a PFD and not get in the way. Kayaking takes us to some desolate places so it is always a good thing to have, along with either a sat phone or cell phone and survival bag in case an emergency comes up. I see myself getting another in the near future and stowing it in my backpack for use when I am out hiking. You never know when an emergency will arise.
Great Product!

A Truly revolutionary piece of essential equipment you need to be seen…

A Truly revolutionary piece of essential equipment you need to be seen I have used inferior strobe location devices for over 30 years. Finally a product that can be seen over 7 miles away 80 Candela and a high rate of flash. Housed in a rugged yet surprisingly well built and compact Aluminium housing. Simple push button activation.

I have mounted mine using a Elasto lok Clamp backed up by the supplied high quality lanyard Delighted with my purchase cannot recommend it highly enough. Powerful C123 Lithium batteries supplied Guarantees 12 hrs minimum use.

Great service from North American Survival Systems Back this up with a Greatland Laser Flare for ultimate peace of mind. If you go to sea you need to buy this product.