Voyager PFD Reviews

Read reviews for the Voyager PFD by MTI Adventurewear as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

My "Go To" PFD! I know no...

My "Go To" PFD! I know no matter what happens, I will be afloat. Safety is of the utmost importance to me and this one fills the bill. I actually have two of the MTI PFD's and this one is my favorite style.

I looked at several brands...

I looked at several brands of PFD's for kayaking. I wanted one with sufficient pockets, a zippered front, and was comfortable. I decided on the MTI Voyager and have no regrets. It has everything I wanted and was reasonably priced. Used it last weekend for the first time for about 3 hours and never knew I had it on. Very happy with it.

I like this PFD, it's...

I like this PFD, it's comfortable and adjusts to fit quite well. It doesn't ride up either. I like the pockets, they are not huge but if they were they would get in the way of paddling. I like the fact it has lined hand pockets for when you're kicking back not paddling.
My one gripe is their are no D-rings to attach additional things I want handy, this is the only negative.

This is a fine PFD and I am glad I got it, I will probably take it in to have some D-rings sewn on to make it the perfect PFD.
I would recommend it just the way it is though, it is worth the money. Few other life jackets have what the Voyager has to offer.