custom canvas boat covers

by Max Dahl

I was looking for a cover that fit my boat, and didn't…

I was looking for a cover that fit my boat, and didn't want the big bulky massed produced ones. Max's Shop was a little hard to locate on line, but don't let that dissuade, they put a superior product on the market. I look forward to this cover lasting for years. It is professionally done, and is a quality product. You get what you pay for, and Max doesn’t disappoint. Great to work with over email, and you cant go wrong.

Max Dahl is an American craftsman with a small shop in Wisconsin…

Max Dahl is an American craftsman with a small shop in Wisconsin. He makes custom covers for canoes and kayaks of all dimensions - and other craft as well.
    Standout features:
  • marine canvas w. UV protection
  • 2 cinch straps under the belly & both sides allow you to tighten up to keep off rain or snow, or let the cover hang loosely for good air circulation - esp. nice when the boat is racked.
  • Optional straps for travel.
  • custom fit!
I have two Max Dahl covers. One is in its third season, still looking like new. Strong stitching, quality fasteners, excellent washable material - tho I am far from obsessive about doing laundry LOL. Best of all, unlike covers by other mfgrs, these really FIT my low volume seakayaks. No compromise!

Very pleased by the modest investment. Max is also a pleasure to work with, ships promptly & reasonably.