The Concord Reviews

See all reviews for Lincoln Canoe and Kayak
  • $1,595 MSRP

Read reviews for the The Concord by Lincoln Canoe and Kayak as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Just picked up a well used...

Just picked up a well used fiberglass Concord from some friends retiring to Florida. They raised their family with this boat and it is still in excellent shape to bring my boys up with!

I recently picked up a...

I recently picked up a Lincoln Concord canoe at a yard sale. After some minor gel coat repairs, yoke replacement, and replacing the wicker seats with nylon webbing, it was ready to go back in the water. The canoe is fiberglass and, according to the Lincoln website, weighs about 68 lbs. Portage is doable solo, but the canoe is 16'6" so it is somewhat cumbersome.

The canoe is stable, handles well, and tracks straight as far as I can tell. I've used it on some small creeks, ponds and lakes, and it seems to be well suited for smooth water. It is a well made fiberglass canoe, without any bells and whistles. I'd give it a 10 for value, but that might be misleading as I paid $40 for a used canoe that lists for $1150 new!