Kayalite Reviews

by Kayalu
  • $49.95 MSRP

Read reviews for the Kayalite by Kayalu as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Got this light last year...

Got this light last year and used it on the river to navigate at night. It's true you can see it a longways off and it's bright! Don't be caught on the water without it, it could save your life and it's small enough to keep in your kayak all the time. Also works great in the tent.

I purchased a kayalite...

I purchased a kayalite from Kayalu about 6 months ago. The paddling group I'm a member of like to do early morning and moonlight paddles.

This light has great visibility and is simple to install on any kayak that has either bungee lines or eyelets for bungee lines. When attached to a bungee line it will not be quite as secure as attached to an eyelet, but the well thought out cord tightened clip will hold the light in place in most circumstances.

In short, I had to order another one for my wife's kayak. The light stands high enough to increase visibility even when it is behind you. I recommend it for anyone kayaking after dusk or before dawn.