Kayak Gloves Reviews

by LOMO

Read reviews for the Kayak Gloves by LOMO as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

LOMO Amara kayak glove : Waste of money

I wore these gloves in cold weather. They are utterly useless, the water flushes through the glove constantly. I took them off and my hands were a lot warmer without them. I phoned LOMO and was told that the water would be heated by my hands (normal wetsuit operation), however much I explained that was not the case they repeated their argument. I explained that I am an experienced paddler who has ventured as far afield as the Lofoten Islands. I was told that if I had complained before wearing the gloves then I could have received a refund - I asked how could I know they were not fit for purpose without trying them out? I was told by the person I was speaking to that they used the gloves throughout the Winter and that they were warm. I said it was impossible. I said that I would write a review detailing the problems that I am having with the glove to which an insulting manager got on the phone, told me that he had been listening to the conversation and said that I was "threatening" and "blackmailing." He continued with his abusive tirade without giving me a chance to speak. I am more than happy for him to pass a copy of my blackmail attempt to the police but somehow doubt that his evidence will stand up in court.