Greenland Paddle Reviews

See all reviews for Joe O'Blenis Paddles

Read reviews for the Greenland Paddle by Joe O'Blenis Paddles as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Over the past 2 years I...

Over the past 2 years I have been learning and practicing a lot of different greenland rolls from the rolling list. Learning these different rolls has been exciting, challenging and educational of the history behind them. The greenland paddle which I use to achieve these rolls is the Joe O'Blenis paddle.

I have looked at paddles from various makers in the past and they could not compare with Joe's. Since I'm many miles from Joe, I simply e-mailed him with the what I wanted in a paddle. His communication back and forth with what I was looking for was great and the end product was better that what I asking.

Attention to detail, great craftsmanship, excellent communication and great shipping will keep me a O'Blenis customer for years to come. Sure a lot of people make their own paddles but if you're like me with no time or woodworking experience then I highly recommend Joe O'Blenis paddles.