Canoe Excursion Paddle

by Holz Canoe Paddles

The paddle was very lightweight and easy to use! I used it…

The paddle was very lightweight and easy to use! I used it for a week in the MN Boundary Waters Canoe Area and it stood up very well. The T-grip was a bit uncomfortable and I would recommend the Front Facing Asymmetrical Grip, which I used for one day and found more comfortable. Great, beautiful and functional paddle!

This is an amazing paddle. I've been canoeing many times in the…

This is an amazing paddle.
I've been canoeing many times in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area, but I have never used such a nice product. The Excursion (14 degree bend paddle) with a Beavertail blade and T Grip Handle was unbelievably lightweight. So much so, that I was worried it couldn't take the abuse of a Boundary Waters trip. But it exceeded my expectations as it proved to be an incredibly durable paddle too.

While weight and strength are most important, I have to say that it just 'felt' better to be using a wood paddle in the BWCA with such a nice looking design as well. Even though this wasn't one of Holz Canoe Paddle's decorative models, you can easily mount it on the wall because the paddles seriously look that good.

The only change I would make would be to have a different grip, because once I tried the asymmetrical grip my buddy was using I felt like that fit my hand perfectly. So customers and clients should learn about their options because it makes it an even better experience.

Awesome paddle all the way around and I would recommend it to anyone!