LP 7.6 PFD Reviews

Read reviews for the LP 7.6 PFD by Harmony Gear as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

This is a great PFD! I...

This is a great PFD! I love the big front pocket, and it's big carrying capacity. The zipper on the side is very comfortable, and the jacket in general is very comfortable. The PFD also seems very toughly built.

This has been a great PFD...

This has been a great PFD for me lo these three seasons. I really like this jacket for a few reasons.
  1. the side zip puts the buoyancy in front so it is easier to float on your back
  2. The front pocket is huge. Since I am carrying rescue stuff all the time, it is great to have the easy-access storage
  3. Great fit. This PFD just seems to fit my body perfectly.
I guide and use my equipment hard. This PFD has plenty of buoyancy and cargo space for more or less all of my needs. The only thing I really wish it had is a set of loops to thread a quick-release through for a tow strap and perhaps a hydration reservoir pocket. Other than those two nitpicky design suggestions, I really like this piece of equipment.