Shortfinger Paddle Gloves Reviews

Read reviews for the Shortfinger Paddle Gloves by Harbinger as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I find these gloves to be...

I find these gloves to be stiff and thick. The fit was tight and unforgiving. Suggest the NRS paddling gloves instead.

Having size XS hands it...

Having size XS hands it was great to find a mfgr who can fit them. Short fingers & thumb, mesh & neoprene hand w. slightly stretchy terry thumb to cushion that blister-prone area. Go on easily wet or dry. Do not feel heavy even after repeated immersion. Helps paddle grip and compensates for small hands on regular paddle ferrule. After 6-8 hours of paddling, lifting etc the velcro "flexfit" cuffs stay completely in place. Forget they are on. Leave them on loading my kayak. Colors: royal blue & black. Five sizes up to XXL -->9 inches hand circumference around the knuckles). My XS hands are 6" around by comparision.

Love these. Under $20 bucks shipped, not the most expensive item but one of the most valued. Vastly increased my technique & allowed me to paddle longer. Can't nitpick one thing, have to give 'em a 10.