Digital Hero 3 camera Reviews

by GoPro

Read reviews for the Digital Hero 3 camera by GoPro as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

A ridiculously powerful...

A ridiculously powerful camera/camcorder that's about the size of a bi-fold wallet. It's lightweight, compact, and extremely durable; shoots true-color HD photos/videos in a variety of settings; even low-light conditions.

I use it primarily for underwater, freshwater fish videography and it's great. I see fish like I've never seen fish before and the variety of mounts available for this camera means that you can mount and use it virtually anywhere you want!

Wish I had known not to...

Wish I had known not to get the wrist-mounted Hero3 for kayak-mounted digital video (need the housing that comes with the helmet or motorsport packs to attach the camera to the deck). Other than that, a great little camera, relatively inexpensive, and remarkably good digital video for what it is - a tiny waterproof encased digital camera.
Very Satisfied.