Win a Kayak or SUP

Glide Touring GS Reviews

by Naish

Read reviews for the Glide Touring GS by Naish as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I purchased this board for...

I purchased this board for touring use on lakes and rivers earlier this year. Pros Looks great and has a unique look to it in both the front and rear of the board. It is very stable and easy to balance and move around on. It is also fast and glides great. I have ridden the Naish Nalu 11'6" and this is faster and so much more stable. I suspect the Nalu would be better for surfing but I haven't had the chance to try this one in the surf yet. I'm 6' and 200 lbs for reference. This is my favorite board I have ever ridden for cruising around on. I am comfortable enough on this board to go without a wet suit when the water is cold but the air is not. It is something I wouldn't try with anything else I have ridden. I plan to ride this until the lakes freeze over and then will anxiously wait for them to thaw. Cons Haven't found anything I don't like about it yet. Usage I have used it so far for touring on a lake near the house.
Win a Kayak or SUP