Vector 144 (12FT) Reviews

See all reviews for Future Beach Leisure Products

Read reviews for the Vector 144 (12FT) by Future Beach Leisure Products as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

I bought this kayak for...

I bought this kayak for paddling the small lakes and rivers near my home. 1st trip down the Clinton River was fine no issues keeping up with friend. It seemed fine on the small lake by my cottage but when I took it to a larger lake to paddle with friends it was very slow & sluggish compared to the boats they were in. Mishapen hull caused small wake from front of kayak and was so noisy I could not hear the other paddlers. The hull under the seating are was becoming more concave as the day went on. I see their new boats have a different hull design with ribbing to eliminate these issues. Future Beech does not answer my e-mails so I seem to be stuck with a very poorly made kayak. I am currently looking for another one and it won't be a Future Beech product!