Patriot™ 126 (10’6”)

by Future Beach Leisure Products

Future Beach has taken a revolutionary step in the design of sit-in touring kayaks. Our mid range Patriot™ series offers our signature dihedral hull making the Patriot™ suitable for paddlers of all skill levels. The Patriot™ combines a functional rear sealed bulk head, superb tracking, exceptional stability and remarkable speed. The result is a kayak with superior features which rivals the competition. The Patriot™ 126 is highly maneuverable... sporty... easy to carry... and perfect for a day on the water.

Great kayak. Bought this because my older kayak was heavy, a…

Great kayak. Bought this because my older kayak was heavy, a bit sluggish in the water and a bit harder to paddle. This was recommended by a friend and I bought it used. First time on the water, I knew I made the right purchase. Easy to lift on and off the car. Very sturdy kayak. And moved better than I had hoped for. Great first couple of rides. Can't wait to get back in it.

Recently purchased two. My wife and I both like the way they…

Recently purchased two. My wife and I both like the way they handle. I can handle the weight in moving them. Seats are really uncomfortable- we're looking for alternatives. Lacks a side mounted paddle holder. Rear storage hatch not really water tight. The dealer we dealt with knew nothing about them - we got good reports from users/owners.

Distributor delivered one with scrapes and slight gouging. Manufacturer's web site not very good. Telephone reps also promised call backs- which they never did, On-line accessory info is useless- no size dimensions, etc. Have not called the accessory order number yet. Based on handling and other reviews, we are satisfied.