Patriot™ 126 (10’6”) Reviews

See all reviews for Future Beach Leisure Products
  • 29.5" Width
  • $579.99 MSRP

Read reviews for the Patriot™ 126 (10’6”) by Future Beach Leisure Products as submitted by your fellow paddlers. All of the reviews are created and written by paddlers like you, so be sure to submit your own review and be part of the community!

Great kayak. Bought this...

Great kayak. Bought this because my older kayak was heavy, a bit sluggish in the water and a bit harder to paddle. This was recommended by a friend and I bought it used. First time on the water, I knew I made the right purchase. Easy to lift on and off the car. Very sturdy kayak. And moved better than I had hoped for. Great first couple of rides. Can't wait to get back in it.

Recently purchased two. My...

Recently purchased two. My wife and I both like the way they handle. I can handle the weight in moving them. Seats are really uncomfortable- we're looking for alternatives. Lacks a side mounted paddle holder. Rear storage hatch not really water tight. The dealer we dealt with knew nothing about them - we got good reports from users/owners.

Distributor delivered one with scrapes and slight gouging. Manufacturer's web site not very good. Telephone reps also promised call backs- which they never did, On-line accessory info is useless- no size dimensions, etc. Have not called the accessory order number yet. Based on handling and other reviews, we are satisfied.